Imagine how much traction you could be getting from your organic traffic if you already knew exactly where to focus your SEO efforts to get maximum results.
We often hear from new clients that their biggest barrier to getting started with SEO optimization has been knowing where to begin.
The SEO Keyword Treasury Map is your handy guide to creating and implementing your own Keyword Strategy- one of the most important components of getting your pages to rank on Google.
You may have heard the phrase “content is king,” but in reality even beautifully written content will provide minimal use in driving your business forward until it has been properly optimized.
Here’s what we’re going to cover in the the SEO Keyword Treasury Map course:
- Examine top-performing Keyword Strategies and why they perform
- Learn the best sources of keyword data that are often overlooked
- Begin to brainstorm and create your keyword list
- Digging into the essential details
- Learn what criteria you’ll need to evaluate and prioritize your keywords
- Discover which keyword research tools to use to make the process easier
- Turning Research into Rankings
- Everything you need to know to:
- Implement your keywords on your site
- Track the performance of your keywords
- Plan your new content and pages.
The SEO Keyword Treasure Map
I highly recommend this program and Stephan.
The thing that has struck me most was that I did not even know what I did not know about SEO. And the best concept I have learned so far is the “3 second rule” for understanding value prop/next steps on web site. Simple but powerful.
Stephan and his team have broken SEO down in practical and easy to follow course modules (of which I have completed the first two so far). Bringing in examples of other thought leaders in SEO and other case studies is a powerful way to reinforce some of the concepts being taught in the courses. Helps me to learn and also helps me to sell some of these SEO ideas to others on my team.
There are a lot of people who claim to do SEO. It is clear to me that Stephan is a leading authority in the field and his clients are lucky to have him on their team.
Marketing Manager, alteeve.com